The Journey

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

DVD's. Man have I gone crazy. I purchased a DVD player for my son's room and I've discovered that you can purchase DVD's at pawn shops for 4.00!!! Needless to say I've become a little obsessed with finding good deals. Today I found the Lion King and Nemo for 4.00 each. FOUR DOLLARS!! Oh yeah I also bought Snow White - 4.00! (And some others). I have also discovered old T.V. series on DVD...so what is coming in the mail? H.R. Pufnstuf and The Best of Sid and Marty Krofft's Saturday Morning and Season one of The Greatest American Hero. Boy I really feel like an addict.

Other than that, life is good. This is my last week off before I begin my last quarter of grad school. Wow time flies! I'm actually looking forward to getting back to the grind. I've found my son to be challenging lately - three is definitely a tough age!

G'Night.

1 Comments:

  • FUN!!! You'll have to tell me where you are going to find the $4 DVD's. :)

    And look at this - you have a blog! Congratulations. :)

    By Blogger Casey, at 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home