The Journey

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Stomach Flu!

I've spent the day recovering from the worst flu I've had in my life. It was short, but definitely the worst, most intense flu I've had. I've also spent much of the day cleaning my house in hopes that my son won't get it. I've watched our neighbors son for the last two days and it went through their household pretty quickly. Yuk.

Atomic Alarm Clock.

This is a cool new clock I've purchased that sets itself via a satellite or something everyday. The coolest part is that it projects the time on your ceiling or wall and it tells the temperature. My son also loves to play with the thing. Best eBay purchase in along time.

M

1 Comments:

  • Well - I guess that's why I haven't heard from you re: setting up a playdate this week. :) Just as well since baby girl has been running a fever. :(

    Feel better!

    By Blogger Casey, at 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home