The Journey

Monday, February 19, 2007

My Weekend




I figured it was time to finish the stairway. Make it a little safer. I actually only meant to add a bit of railing to the top. Then decided to add railing to the landing and lower stair. Things just kept evolving. I even did a little painting tonight, I was dying to see what it would look like.
Declan came home on Sunday and proclaimed "I can tell Poppa's been working!" I corrected him "No, Mama has been working."
I also have to point out that I only took about 3 measurements during the whole project. I'm all about approximation and using the "eyeball method" of measurement. I told my Dad that, just to watch him cringe :)

1 Comments:

  • You are SO funny! Did he cringe? Ha! So exciting to see how things are coming along.

    By Blogger Christy, at 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home