The Journey

Monday, February 25, 2008

The weekend

was pretty horrible for the first 1/2.  I attended a conference with some co-workers.  It was NOT fun.  There is some pretty unprofessional behavior occurring in my workplace and I've just had enough.  I think I was in shock most of the weekend.  I keep wanting to blog about it....but well you know. 

So I am exhausted, nervous, and a little depressed to have to go to work this morning and see what the fall out it.  I seriously feel like I am living in some reality show, trying very hard to preserve important alliances and keep my head down.  Wondering if my silence will work against me.  BUT I my silence ended this weekend...didn't help.

Hey spellchecking works...finally :)  maybe that's a good sign for the day to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home