The Journey

Thursday, January 03, 2008

The new year

my new year at school would have started out better IF I didn't get pulled over by a police officer (with lights running the WHOLE time) in the staff parking lot...as the kids were getting off the bus. Actually, I guess it is pretty funny. Did you know the ticket for driving with expired tabs is 216.00. Wow. Mine have apparently been expired since JULY. What??? Don't they send you a late notice when you don't renew? Guess not. Well, guess what I did after school yesterday.

2 Comments:

  • That is hysterical. If I would have been there I am pretty sure I would have laughed hard enough to wet! ha!

    By Blogger Christy, at 10:05 PM  

  • I took a "quick" break this first morning back to school, headed out to S*bucks during school for the first time ever, to help calm the commotion following the accidental death of a student this weekend. On the way there, I was pulled over for speeding, also for the first time ever. I told the officer where I worked, what happened, why I was "speeding", and he let me go with a warning in a neighborhood notorious for unsympathetic officers. At least I was driving AWAY from the school when it happened and the retelling of it brought some laughter to the day.

    mel

    By Blogger em1__mak2, at 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home