The Journey

Sunday, August 17, 2008

1st Grade


The close up
Seems like I always buy this pose, my favorite




Thinking about Pokemon

Usually I'm only tempted to buy a couple of poses...this time it was sooo hard to choose. I ended up getting A "Gallery" pose or something. Huge. Framed. Black & White. Too much money, but....beautiful. I'll photograph it sometime and post. I also bought a tri- pose or whatever they call it...framed for my new wall. I spent sooo much money. I usually get a free sheet and purchase one or two others... not this time. The trip also turned out a little more expensive because they opened a Vans store two doors down...even though he has some great Sketchers for school...I couldn't pass up some classic checkered Vans. Dec LOVES them, says they're the most comfortable shoes ever...so those of you who still have school shopping to do, consider Vans.

The shoot went O.K., but only after threats and bribes. He hates going in for photos...which is why it has been 1.5 years. On the way in I said "Your friend Kelton loves having his photo taken." (yeah, I resorted to peer pressure) He responded "Well, Kelton is Kelton and I'm me!"
The above photo is from our recent trip to the east side of the state. It's always relaxing to just hang out with friends and drink lots of coffee :)

There is a funny story about Java Jigglers, bikinis and my 6 year old son...but frankly I'm too lazy to type it all out right now.

I'm wrapping up summer, I work two days this week. Three days next week and then I'm back for good. I'm really looking forward to meeting the new kids, but can't wait to get past parent night ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home