The Journey

Friday, March 03, 2006

"Mama, my penis is hungry!"


Last night my son made this proclamation loudly from the bathroom as he was relieving himself. Before this incident, I would have said that my son is just a little ahead of his 3.75 years with regards his understanding of advanced concepts. After that statement I was thinking "Maybe not so much."

"Mama, you need to give me some food!"

"Honey your penis doesn't get hungry, only your stomach get's hungry"

"I still need some food"

The things kids say and do :)

3 Comments:

  • OK, with that funny story, I just have to post. Your son is hilarious, and I hope you write that one down to torture him with later. Obviously, his penis was on his mind since he was probably holding on to it at the moment. Actually, aren't little boys (and men)always fascinated with their penis? Enough penis talk--my first posting and I've typed penis 4 times now! BZ

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:37 PM  

  • Rotfl! That reminds me of something Ethan said when he was about the same age. He had pudding all over his shirt on evening and I asked him what happened. He told me "my penis was hungry!"

    Oh - on my blog the entry I deleted was talking about how my youngest son and I were on the Today Show on Wed (the clip is on MSNBC), and we are going back to NY in a few days for another show. We got to meet 6 of the other families who all used the same donor as I did. It was a great experience, but I was caught off guard by a few things that got said so I deleted my blog entry.

    By Blogger Care, at 10:47 AM  

  • http://video.msn.com/v/us/msnbc.htm?g=0d108911-fe02-4583-ab6b-3abe9d966d98%26f=00 I hope that works! I'm the one in the light green vest, and my son C has on a green/blue argyle vest

    By Blogger Care, at 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home