The Journey

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Today I received a call from a school district asking if I could come interview for a High School Drama position. It was pretty interesting as I didn't apply for the job...and I'm not endorsed to teach at the high school level. I guess they just saw that I majored in Drama for my B.A. and didn't look any further??? I actually have recently looked into what it would take to get that endorsement added to my certificate. I guess Drama teachers are hard to come by (I was actually told that recently) Could be a really fun job once Declan is older; when he is 7 or 8 he would probably have fun hanging out during play rehearsal but he is just too young now.

Anyway it was a little weird, but nice to get the call.

I've really been enjoying my new car :) No buyers remorse!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home