The Journey

Saturday, December 09, 2006

We're Off!!




So, he was basically confused first thing this morning when he found out. It was pretty cute. He didn't understand how we could suddenly afford to go...worried about the money because I've told him it's very expensive (Once we get there, can we afford gas and McDonalds?). Now he is just plain excited.

Earlier -

Me: "Is this the best present you've ever gotten?"

Dec: "No. The best present I ever had was the day I got you."

Could you ask for your kid to say anything better :)



Does he look ready for Disneyland or what...all decked out in the appropriate attire (an internet tip I learned, buy them clothes before they go, much cheaper than anything at the park).

I'll report in 8 days!



1 Comments:

  • Bring on the Disney pictures! I know that you are home by now...

    By Blogger Christy, at 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home