The Journey

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Introducing our new friend Link:






We've spent some quality time these last couple of days playing Zelda on our new "Contindo Wii" (As Declan calls it) Amazing game. Declan loves it. It's like an interactive action movie. Lots of interesting things to do; riding a horse, sword fighting, sling shot, boomerang, even fishing! Amazing how far video games have come.




Aside from letting my son run around in the snow nude, and play video games we have done some reading. I purchased a new book this year about snowmen and what they do at night:








I was reading it to him today for about the eighth time, and he knows the book. He can read it word for word. Wow, amazing memory...wish mine was that good.





Yesterday, I also introduced him into another American Tradition...what would Christmas be without a Grinch?

I've really had a blast with him the last two days. I think I've made up for missing him over the Thanksgiving holiday. (He was in Seattle). One more day of fun tomorrow as I'm doing childcare.

I also need to post pictures of my new kitchen, 1/2 of it is finished. It is wonderful to have a stove again!

3 Comments:

  • I am really looking forward to seeing your kitchen. How is Declan enjoying the upstairs play space? How about you?

    By Blogger Christy, at 9:14 PM  

  • Thanks for the update! Sounds like life is moving along and all is settling a bit. Can't wait to see pics of the kitchen!

    Another suggested reading for the season? The Nativity Story. :)

    Hugs!

    By Blogger He who wears the most black wins., at 9:12 AM  

  • Snowmen at Night has been a year-round favorite of ours for a couple of years! Have you found all the hidden pictures on each page?

    mel

    By Blogger em1__mak2, at 4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home