The Journey

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Pools and Panic

The Pool

The boys had sooo much fun. 88 degrees today. Summer has really arrived. I guess I need to move the pool into more direct sunlight though :)


"The Twins" after their swim. They were just delighted to find matching outfits in Declans closet.

The Panic

Came today when I received and email informing me that my application never made it into the official "pool" of applicants. My Mentor Teacher from last year contacted her Principal on my behalf only to be told I wasn't on the "list" (list, pool...whatever) After emails, scrambling and phone calls to the main office I was eventually put onto the official list. They're setting up interviews, so I guess I'll hear in a day or two. My MT said the Principal wants to talk with her about me tomorrow. Lets hope that goes well! I am a little perplexed because I did personally give the Principal a letter of interest and resume a couple of weeks ago...then again I'm sure she is swamped. Also I applied for four different jobs at the other middle school in the district and I know they scheduled interviews last week...wondering if this is why I didn't get a call???

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home