The Journey

Sunday, May 06, 2007

I'm back..

Things have been a little crazy, more house remodeling, job hunting, a birthday, and the whole work thing. Declan told me just the other day that he doesn't want me to get a job "we can just eat Granny and Poppa's food." He is really dreading the whole full-time daycare / school thing next year :(



Declan and the two rats we kept. I'm getting a little tired of them, but he loves them.

An organizational project Declan decided to do ???????


Last weekends bathroom remodel. I'm not sure how I ended up with the whole design, it's not my style, but a big improvement from the bare drywall. I found a cute toothbrush holder and soap dispenser at Walmart and things just went from there. I guess it is kind of a jungle theme. AND we now have a DOOR!!! I've had a curtain in the doorway for two years now...laziness. Anyway my future guests will be pleased.


A gift from an 8th grade student. I'm not sure what message he was trying to send, but I thought it was pretty funny.

Declan and Solomon on his birthday :)

2 Comments:

  • WOW! Loving the real bathroom - can't wait to try it out. :) I also relaly love that pic of Declan with the rats - what an adorable photo. :)

    By Blogger Casey, at 9:29 PM  

  • Such great photos. 8th graders are weird.

    What happened to the other rats?

    By Blogger Christy, at 8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home