The Journey

Saturday, May 12, 2007

summers here!

That, my friends, is a Poke Ball. I just love boy toys!

Wish me luck!
On Monday a Principal will be coming in to watch me teach a lesson. Kind of a pre-interview thing. I have issues with nerves!!! eeeek. I'm really working on thinking positive thoughts. Unfortunately I don't think the real me comes across very well in interviews due to nerves :( This is a GREAT opportunity. I am subbing for my old mentor teacher and will have the weekend to prep the lesson. I expect it will go well :) Positive thoughts remember. Lots of jobs (considering) at my local district. 4 jobs at the middle schools...I really hope one turns out to be mine. Problem is you never know who the other candidates are. They get around SIXTY applications per job - ugh. So it helps that this Principal knows my name and said I was the "preferred sub of her 8th grade team". The only problem is that 3 of the 4 jobs are for 6th grade. I would LOVE - I mean LOVE to teach 6th grade, but I'm worried that they see me as a 8th grade teacher. Time will tell. Pray, think good thoughts or do whatever it is you do :)
Enjoy the weekend. I'm off to see Spider Man 3.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home