The Journey

Thursday, October 04, 2007

It's really not as bad

as it seems. I mean I AM feeling better. It just sucks dealing with Sleep Interruptis...and knowing it could go on for 2 more months - yuk. So I'll just nap when I can and go to bed early knowing that I may wake to coughing fits anytime early in the morning.

Today went pretty well. Very tired still, but I did make it through the day. Still not enough energy left in the evening for Declan. And it doesn't help matters that I pick him up and take him to an early dinner where he cried for 15 minutes because he left his art work at school. Holy Crap! It's hard to take that on a good day. Then he has regressed to randomly demanding "I need water!" What the .... and of course Grandma gets it for him. My take? He is FIVE and he can get his own water whenever he needs it. Weird dynamics as my parents are leaving in 4 more days so they're already missing him and they haven't even left...which explains why she gets water for him I guess. As for me, I'm a working Mom with Whooping Cough...I just don't have the energy, I don't think that makes me a bad parent.

Also, Nicole commented that I've been blogging a lot lately. I think it's mainly due to the fact I've been home for so long...with not much energy to do much else.

Looking forward to the weekend.

4 Comments:

  • I'm glad you are blogging so much. I like knowing what is going on with you and how you are feeling. Keep it up! Glad you are feeling somewhat better - here's hoping by this time next week you are feeling ooodles better.

    By Blogger Casey, at 8:04 PM  

  • I love that you are blogging so much too. I have pretty much quit. Perhaps I'll get back to it over winter break... or tonight. :)

    By Blogger Christy, at 8:57 PM  

  • back to work.. no more blogging?

    By Blogger Christy, at 11:07 AM  

  • How are you doing??

    By Blogger Casey, at 9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home