The Journey

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Final Word


is that you can have Whooping Cough and NOT get a lab result to confirm it...especially if you've been on antibiotics. Which I have. Twice now.


I've been told after the district nurse consulted with the health department that I must stay home until Tuesday when I've finished my antibiotics.


I've also been told I can get 60% of my sick leave back if I get a diagnosis of Pertusis...which seems difficult to do in my situation. Gurrrrrr.


Basically my chart says this: "Bronchial Pnemonia presumed Pertusis".


Take my advice...go now, get your DTaP booster, yes they have that for adults now. They are obviously giving it to the old folks (like my parents), ask for it.


The good news? My personalized rate of return on my 401K is up to 44.98% Cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home