The Journey

Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Dr. Says

I must stay home tomorrow and take my NEW antibiotics and rest. He thinks I probably do have Whooping Cough and some other infection in my intestines...possibly an infection caused by my last antibiotics (I didn't know that could happen). Interesting on my note for work he put suspected Pneumonia...I guess the whole Whooping Cough "thing" and diagnosis is controversial.

Lots more tests...so we'll see what comes of that. Oh..and I have 'thrush' in my mouth from the inhaler.

When will it end.

2 Comments:

  • Oh no! I'm so sorry. My sister once got incredibly sick (as in could have died) from an antibiotic that killed off all the good bacteria. I'm not saying that is the case with you (she was virtually comatose - that's how sick she was) but yep - it can happen.

    I'm glad you are still home resting. Hoepfully this weekend will do the trick and you will be back to work Monday.

    By Blogger Casey, at 4:54 PM  

  • Casey... never tell Mistalyn (or me for that matter) stories like that!! ;)

    Mist, good luck making it through the weekend. I'll be slaving away in Seattle. Find me online.

    By Blogger Christy, at 6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home