The Journey

Friday, March 23, 2007

HOLY COW

We have an agreed order!!!

At least for the next 6 months...then it's back to court. We are both unhappy with our judge. Typical. Maybe I'll go into detail later, to sum it up the process sucks, but I'm now getting more reasonable child support.

Still loving our new Nintendo DS's or Nintendo DS' Which is correct? So much infact that I sold my Nintendo Wii, and bought the much cheaper Nintendo GameCube. Declan really only plays the older games on the new system. I think my days of being tied to one room and one T.V. are over. Also bought my Mom a DS and then Mom and I bought one for my Dad. Now we can all play together :).

Declan has spent the last two days designing video games. They have a cool designing program on one of the games. He loves it.

Getting geared up for the Spring Job Hunt. I really hope to find a contracted position!!! Subbing is not so fun. I look forward to having "my own" kids.

Having a sleepover tonight with one of Declan's buddies.

More later.

1 Comments:

  • Looking forward to hearing the details... I had six kids at my house yesterday or we could have talked. busy busy.

    By Blogger Christy, at 7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home