The Journey

Monday, April 02, 2007

I'm Back

Okay, that may be longest I've ever stayed away from blogger. I've been pretty busy lately and my free time is mostly spent in Mystland:







I've discovered this fun little game for my Nintendo DS called Animal Crossing. You create your own town and interact with animals that live there. The coolest feature is that you can connect wirelessly with other people and visit their town (or they can visit yours). Very fun and I've even made a couple of new friends. Shout out to Stephy and Amy!


It reminds me of my early blogging days when I made blogger friends.


This week is spring break and it's already packed. I'm doing childcare two days, attending a local job fair tomorrow and then heading out to visit friends who are 4 hours away (shout out to Coley and Christy).


I'm excited to go to the job fair tomorrow. I'm hoping to get a little more exposure with the HR people at my local districts. There will also be people there from Texas, Alaska and Hawaii. I'm interested in seeing what they have to say as I will probably be widening my search next year. Although Declan told me today that he IS NOT moving. I asked him what his plan was if I needed to move away. He replied "I'll live with Hayden and be his big brother!" Pretty cute that boy. Although after thinking about it he decided he will indeed move away with me if it comes to that. He loves where we currently live, as do I. I'm just hoping to land a job in the next 6 months!


Has anyone tried these new Dorito chips? Yowsa!! They are hot, and I like hot, but I don't think I can finish this bag.



I'm also going to check out a local daycare later today. They are literally less than a mile a way, it would be perfect because as a sub, I work anywhere from 5 miles to 20 miles away. Some days I drive 25 minutes out of my way just to take Declan to daycare. That is alot of extra driving when you have to be at school at 7am. Would be nice if this worked out. It is in our school district and it solves the before and after school problem once he starts school.

Lastly, our pet rat is pregnant. Should be fun to have some babies. I think we are about 10 days away :0

3 Comments:

  • Thank you Misty. I haven't seen you recently on ACWW. I miss seeing you. We have to log on so we can chit chat again. Good luck at the job fair. I wish you all the best. You and Amy are the only two friends I have right now. I thank you for being there for me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:45 PM  

  • Nice to see an update - sounds like all is going well. Congrats on Graysen's pregnancy. :)

    Talk with you soon.

    By Blogger Casey, at 3:27 PM  

  • Can't wait to see you! (and the rat)

    By Blogger Christy, at 3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home