The Journey

Monday, June 11, 2007

Exhausted!


I am utterly exhausted. I haven't been able to sleep well for about 10 days (when my first interview was scheduled). My emotions change every hour, I'm nervous, excited, then nervous again, then excited: "I must have the job. What if I don't get it. What if they can't get a hold of my references. What if I'm mis-interpreting things." I just want 8 good hours of sleep.


Tomorrow I'm subbing at the school where I had my last interview. I kind of assume I'll hear something...then again maybe not. Can't take this much longer.

2 Comments:

  • Just a little bit longer :) Call me asap when you find out!

    By Blogger Christy, at 11:16 PM  

  • Waiting, waiting, waiting... I understand your pain. I had an interview at one school today and received another rejection email from a prior interview. When did it become acceptable to send a rejection email instead of calling?

    Wishing you luck!

    mel

    By Blogger em1__mak2, at 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home