The Journey

Friday, September 21, 2007

Doxycycline Sucks!

I have progressively started feeling crappy in a whole new way. My stomach is constantly upset or sour. My vision is just weird. My brain is cloudy. Today I began to wonder if maybe I'm having depression issues... Well maybe I thought that because a teacher friend asked yesterday if this was all a "veges nerve reaction" to the stress of my new job. What? Maybe I'd consider that if I was having a headache, upset stomach, IBS or tremors, but a cough with a high fever? I don't think I have that much control over my body.

I've finally had enough of my stomach and realize that it might be the antibiotic. So I googled it. Turns out all my feeling crappy, dizzy, and just plain "bad" symptoms can be attributed to Doxy. I'm 5 days into 10 and I'm stopping. Everything I've read says I really shouldn't have been on it anyway. Just a shot in the dark on day 5 of a fever.

Then again, maybe I've come down with some stomach virus. NO. NOT possible. Either way my stomach can't handle the doxy.

ON ANOTHER SUBJECT

Declan actually cried in the car on the way to school yesterday. He misses seeing his non-school friends (Zachary, Theryn, Solomon and Coleman). It was sooo sad. I think it has been most difficult not seeing the kids I use to babysit every week. It has been over 3 weeks with the school craziness, his being out of town and our illnesses. He had a play date last night and was so happy.

He has been a sweet heart. He loves taking care of a sick Mama. Today he peeked back in as he was headed out the door and said "I love you sooo much Mama, don't ever leave the world."

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home