The Journey

Monday, September 24, 2007

Home

I made it 1/2 day through work. My mentor teacher said I needed to go home. Really crappy night again last night. I knew I shouldn't go to work today...but since I'd just had 3 days off I figured I just had to try to make it in. By the time I figured out just how sick I still was, it was too late to turn back. I found a 1/2 day sub. unfortunately it's the really easy 1/2 of the day. Anyway I REALLY need sleep. I'm off to take a nap then I'm headed to the Dr. today at 3:30.

Oh yeah, as I was leaving... the sub who was covering my room for 20 minutes came in blowing her nose. Crap...now I'm afraid to go back. Actually before I left my phone rang and she picked it up then handed it to me, I did not want to take it but had to.

1 Comments:

  • Oh no! I am so sorry to read all the updates. This sucks. :( I hope you feel better soon. Try not to stress over missing work and spend your energy resting so you can get better.

    By Blogger Casey, at 3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home