The Journey

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I'm back

See...no time for blogging now that I'm working:) It is soooo good to be back, can I tell you again how much I love my kids? Really. Also, many teachers say dealing with parents is the worst part of the job. It is one of my favorite parts of the job. I make an effort to call a few parents every week...just to tell them how great their kids are. Those phone calls are so much fun. Yes it takes time, but it's also worth it because it sets me up to have good relationships with the families, even when I need to call because Johnny is mis-behaving. Let me tell you, in 6th grade those call are rare.



On to other things. I had a Chocolate...Hated it. I mean Hated it. (should have listened to the review (and you Christy), but no...couldn't resist it's seductive design) One month after buying my Chocolate, I just gave up and bought a new phone..which I love (Samsung). I soon realized how spoiled I was by the Chocolate MP3 player, it was sooo sad to loose that feature. I decided it was time to break down and purchase a music player (I use it everyday in my classroom). Now that I am employed, I figured I could by the easiest to use (KEY POINT) and best product on the market (brand-wise). You know what that means- iPod. I went shopping, came back with a Nano...those are cheap! I loved it- son loved it because now he can watch the Jetsons in the car, in bed :) 24 hours later I decided to just bit the bullet and upgrade to the iTouch. I was very interested in the wifi feature and I don't know why but I'm just not good with the dial type button you find on iPods and most MP3's. I carefully spin the dial and then go to press the enter button and accidentally spin the dial and select something else. It was a BIG problem with my Chocolate (gurrr) The button was much larger on the Nano, but I still found it to be a problem.



All I can say is the iTouch is AMAZING:

IF I could use AT&T at my house...I would have cancelled my Verizon Wireless and just bought the iPhone. Maybe their service will improve in a few years.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home