The Journey

Tuesday, January 17, 2006
















There's nothing like a day out on the beach,
When all it does is rain.
You need somebody else to make,
The Sun come out again.
When you find that special someone,
You never expected to.
It'll make you believe in magic,
It's a change of life for you.








On the Declan front:

He was pleased that his new Sigmund and the Sea Monsters DVD came today. He loves this show! (Previously I only had one episode on a Best of Sid & Marty Krofft DVD). I guess we'll be watching a lot of Sigmund this week :)

2 Comments:

  • In the 70's (that really dates me) Sid and Marty Krofft did alot of kids shows: Sigmund and the Sea Monsters, The Land of the Lost, H.R. Pufnstuf, Lost Saucer, etc..I wanted to give Declan a bit of my childhood :). Most people who are now 35-40 will probably remember some of these shows. Maybe Pat remembers.

    By Blogger One Boys Mom, at 8:01 AM  

  • Sooo, because I wan't clear..this DVD contains all 17 episodes from season 1. A bargain for 15.00! (gotta love buying used DVD's on Amazon.com)

    By Blogger One Boys Mom, at 8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home