The Journey

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I've been tagged. (My first time, thanks Casey)

1.What were you doing 10 years ago?

I had just moved from Bainbridge Island to Seattle. I had also just started working as a Manager with Regal Cinemas.

2.What were you doing 1 year ago?
I was just finishing up my first internship which was in a 2nd grade classroom. I had also just started my 2nd quarter of Grad school.


3. Five snacks you enjoy:
Cinnamon Rolls (Pillsbury), Coffee (decaf), Pineapple applesauce, Beef Jerky, and Tootsie Rolls.

4. Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
Happy Birthday, I song I made up for my son and have sung to him regularly since I was 6 months pregnant,"Mama loves Declan". The theme song from Sigmund and the Sea Monster, all the usual Christmas carols.

5. Five bad habits:
Snacking late at night, misplacing my keys, misplacing my wallet,my messy car, and I guess those are the only things I'd really like to change about my life.

6. Five things you like doing:
Snuggling and reading with my son each night before he goes to bed, drinking coffee with or without a friend, watching T.V. on my TiVo, learning, and teaching. (pretty much in that order)

7. Five things you would never wear, buy or get again:
a dress, high heels, a perm, candyland, make-up

8. Five favorite toys:
My TiVo, my Averatec laptop (and I love it sooo much because it is an Averatec-- note it's size as compared to a "regular" laptop 4.5 lbs!!), my digital camera, my Playstation 2, and my XBox.

9. Five people I want tagged…pretty much every person I know in blogland has been tagged. Mel, you've been tagged and haven't done this, so I'm tagging you again :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home