The Journey

Saturday, February 04, 2006


Drove my son for his weekend visit with my "X" and had a lot of time to listen to music in the car. I found one specific song that did a great job if summing up my focus on life. I may not have a partner on this journey, but I have the most amazing son, fantastic friends and family. My life certainly overflows with the most important things, which brings me to some lyrics I'd like to share:


"We've got CD sets and videos,
radio and TV shows,
Conferences, retreats and seminars.
We've got books and magazines to read,
On everything from A to Z
And a web to surf from anywhere we are

But I hope with all this information buzzing through our brains
That we will not let our hearts forget the most important thing
Is love, love, love, love, love
It's all about love, love, love, love, love.

Everything else comes down to this,
Nothing any higher on the list,than love.
It's all about love. "

-Steven Curtis Chapman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home