The Journey

Monday, May 29, 2006

Our weekend Getaway :

Isn't it great to have friends?

Bugs can be so fascinating.


Classic Camping Experience


The water-gun was the biggest hit of the weekend.

In July the water will be down a few feet and Declan can go swimming again!



The view from our campground.

All photos taken with my NEW Cannon PowerShot A 610 which I can't say enough good things about! I decided I needed to upgrade and get more pixels before Disneyland.

P.S. Today I finished up all required work for graduation. I simply have to give a 5-minute presentation on June 14th then await the arrival of my diploma and teaching certificate in the mail. Hooray!!

2 Comments:

  • Yay Summer! I forget. Do you have a job lined up?

    By Blogger Evenewra, at 2:48 AM  

  • Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home