The Journey

Saturday, September 30, 2006

another week down and random thoughts

I can't believe how time flies... I had a good job on Friday. High School Math. Kids were great, but I was amazed at their inability to do a VERY simple assignment -won't bore you with the details.

My sweet boy is gone for the weekend :( Cute story:

Earlier this week I wanted a nap and Declan just won't hardly nap anymore. He said he would play with his Bionicles on the bed while I took a short nap. he then proceeded to tuck me in and then rubbed my back to help me fall asleep. I thought it was sooo sweet. After a minute or two he leans in a puts his forehead to mine and starts singing to me. He sang a lullaby that I've sang to him since I was 8 months pregnant, called "Mama loves Declan" Yeah, a cheesy song I made up.

About being Tagged:

Casey tagged me and I'm suppose to write 5 weird things about myself. The truth is that this is a particularly tough assignment because I think most things about me are a little weird. I do not think or act in a mainstream fashion, without being very deliberate aobut it.

I also think I may have a "date" later today. That should be interesting.

More updates to come.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home