The Journey

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Did I forget to mention...


That my "X" (you remember, the one who just bought the Lake House) is going to Italy in a couple of weeks. Declan said she told him that she would take him "next time". I guess taking a 4 year old to Europe might cramp your style.

I don't get it. Okay well I do. Anyway I guess when you make 200K on the sale of a home which you owned for only 2 years, ya gotta do something special for yourself.

Of course still no word on any adjustment in child support. She did tell me again today that I should consider moving to her neighboring town, which would increase my cost of living dramatically. I said it would be much more practical for her to relocate to be near Declan. She said and I quote "I have ties here too, you know."

Call me crazy, but most Mothers would consider the ties they have with their child to be the strongest. But then again what she denies, but what I can clearly see, is that she isn't REALLY his Mother.

Okay I just get annoyed when I talk about my X and her self righteous, better than me and anyone I know attitude...

Now keep reading to hear about the wonderful day I had even though I'm still a little under the weather.

1 Comments:

  • Glad you had such a wonderful day INSPITE of the fact that you are NOT going to Italy-- but you ARE going to enjoy a beautiful relationship with your precious son who will always know that HE was the main priority in your life, always. :)

    Cheers-

    By Blogger He who wears the most black wins., at 6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home