The Journey

Sunday, September 24, 2006


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing
I thought summer was over?!
And now we have the Melt Down at the end of the day. Yes, I am a little obsessed with this new video technology, I even video tapped my son telling me I broke his heart -all over.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing
This was a very calm point in the break down. Declan was VERY upset because there wasn't enough time left to watch the Bionicle movie AND play with the Bionicles.

Declan: "It's not fair! I can't ever do what I want to do!" (sobbing)
Declan: "You broke my heart Mama. All over"
We are both sick and didn't get a good nights sleep last night; he woke me up every hour last night - seriously it was pretty horrible. I've cancelled my job for tomorrow and we're going to have a sick day.
By the way, to play the videos you should just be able to click two times on the play button and it should play in the window in the blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home