The Journey

Monday, September 18, 2006

The Season is Here!

I just had to share my excitement for the coming weeks. I can't believe this is my 5th Halloween with Delcan. I've always had such good times during this season. I have great memories of pumpkin patches and books. Lots of books! He loves the Halloween stories, it seems like we read endlessly this time of year.

Can you believe his head was almost as big as that pumpkin? And I want to give a shout out to VJ, someone who loves fall as much as me :) - You can comment some day you know ;)

4 Comments:

  • You caught me. I am crazy for fall and Halloween. Is it wrong that I'm more excited for Halloween and pumpkin patch visits than my kids? I was leaving work and my foot caught the first crunch of fall leaves, that sound is so satisfying.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:29 AM  

  • I lopve fall, too. I think I love the hunt for the pumpkins now more than ever because of the kids. The muddy fields I could do without though. Autumn is my FAVORITE season!!!!! Love it - and yes, that includes the wonderful rain falling from the sky. :)

    By Blogger Casey, at 8:51 AM  

  • Hello? Um, Fall is my favorite season, as well!! Ahh...smell that crisp air.

    By Blogger He who wears the most black wins., at 12:51 PM  

  • I'm with you on loving fall. I love that first crispness of the air, the changing leaves, everything. And that picture is just so precious.

    By Blogger Laura, at 10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home