The Journey

Friday, September 08, 2006

"Who made the first person?"
That was the first thing Declan said yesterday morning. He has asked that question previously. I just thought it was odd that it was the first thing on his mind. What he really wants to know is who made God. He asked that before and I started to explain about Adam and he said "No, I mean the FIRST person."
"Do you mean God?" I replied
"Yeah, who made God?" He asked.
What a question. I mean, I wonder the same thing, but I just don't think about it. Declan is very analytical...well maybe just curious. I see a reflection so often these days.
At breakfast later he was just deep in thought. I love getting into people's heads, so I ask "What are you thinking about?"
"Disneyland" he replies.
He is going to be sooo excited when we arrive at the airport this December. (He doesn't know about our next Disneyland trip) Did I mentioned I had booked another trip? Taking advantage of the ability to travel in the "Off Season" before I'm stuck going with all the other kids on their school breaks.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home