The Journey

Monday, August 14, 2006

Summer Fun when friends visit.


First let me say that I posted a very, very basic scrap page because it take soooo long to load individual photos now that I have a 5 mega pixel camera. I need to figure out how to work changing the image resolution or something... FYI you can increase the image size by clicking on the image. Then when the image reloads, move your mouse to the lower right hand corner of the image and an icon with arrows will appear. You can click again on that icon and you will have a full-size view of the pictures.

I borrowed my cousins water slide and the kiddos had fun. You'll notice the new puppy, he looks like a stuffed doll in that photo - so beautiful. It was funny to see all the kids crammed into Declan's room playing video games (well watching Titus play winnie the pooh on V-Smile)

It was also pretty cute to see Declan driving Maddie around in his truck with out a shirt - very white trash! He did have to make a stop to get snacks as you can see.

More pictures coming from our trip to the fair...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home