The Journey

Tuesday, August 29, 2006





A little of what I've been up to. We removed the old stairway, which was very steep, and installed a new kid friendly staircase. In couple of months we'll be moving upstairs! For some reason in the photo it looks small, but the room is 24X16. For now it will be a big open Bedroom/playroom.

When we're done, I'm going to have a nice little 2 story house (about 750 square feet)..only it will be on my parents property. So far the play yard has been fantastic, Declan loves it. And I love it.

I'll post more later on our latest obsession....

(the photo of the swing is a nice purchase I made at the end of summer clearance sale!)

2 Comments:

  • Nice stairs!!! It's really starting to come together - very exciting!

    By Blogger Casey, at 7:20 PM  

  • So that's what you've been up to--I was worried that you were really starting to slack off since you hadn't posted in a while. ;)

    Great work!!

    I hope we can make it over for a visit someday.

    By Blogger He who wears the most black wins., at 8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home