The Journey

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The Problem

With the "Crush" guy... was less dramatic than any of you probably imagined (sorry). He did NOT want to date / get involved with a woman who had a child where there was 'shared custody' involved. He doesn't want to "share his family". It could be a longer story, and it brings up a lot of other issues and feeling for me, but I don't feel like putting all the effort into writing about it. I am really O.K. with it, I was only bummed for about 12 hours. I think we're going to be friends, we're still in communication -as much as Christy doesn't approve ;)

Sorry to leave some of you hanging, but now you know the rest of the story.

1 Comments:

  • Yeah, who's this 'Christy' person?!

    ;) Hugs,
    Nicole

    Umm...for the record, I miss Christy. :( Can we please hang out again soon? You seem to be the glue that binds.

    By Blogger He who wears the most black wins., at 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home