The Journey

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Day 5

with the 6th graders. I love them as much as I did on day 1, except for "Jake" the interesting rock-star kid. I'm sure in any other setting I'd love him, but frankly he takes up waaaaay too much of my time. Now I'm just annoyed at his constant desire for individual attention. I'll be back with the same class on Monday. I'm starting to feel like a regular staff member.

Nintendo Wii. Pre-orders are tomorrow. I'm going to give it a shot. I know, I acknowledge that seems crazy to some of you. I'll just leave it at that :)


Declan is watching H.R. Pufnstuf and I'm going to watch "The Nine". I forgot to TiVO it last night. Good thing all the networks are letting you watch their shows for FREE online (O.K. well at least ABC is). Interesting new show..check it out if you have time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home