The Journey

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Haircut

Today I went to get my haircut. The following conversation took place just as I was finished getting it cut.

Declan: (in a soft voice) "Mama I have something to tell you."



Me: (leaning in) "Yes?"



Declan: "You look beautiful."



He looked so serious as he said it. My heart melted. There is no place I'd Rather be, and nothing I'd rather do than to be Declan's Mom.



Also amazing progress on our house today, pictures will be posted at a later date. I think we'll be moving upstairs in a week. SOOOO COOL!





Those with a keen eye have probably noticed I've erased the last weeks worth of blog entries..I'm also working on erasing it from my mind. Enough said.

1 Comments:

  • No way! NOT enough said. Spill it. We came this far with you - take us all the way, please.

    Sorry it didn't go like you had hoped. :(

    By Blogger Casey, at 8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home