The Journey

Sunday, November 12, 2006

How Many With Your Name?

I was visiting a blog I read regularly, a wonderful education blog.

Anyway I followed a link from her site to another site that tells you how many people in the U.S. have YOUR name. Well, I only input my first name, knowing full well that there is no other person with my first AND last name (yes, I'm that unique)

Here are the results of the name search:



HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?
So.....does that mean I don't exist?
I'll update later on the date :)

3 Comments:

  • Fun! I played and it said there are 68 people with my first and last name combo. For kicks, I also ran the name I was given at birth and I am the only one of those. :)

    By Blogger Casey, at 12:24 PM  

  • I went back and ran D and the kids through, too. No matches for the kids or D but the name D was given at birth came up with 387. WOW!!!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:26 PM  

  • My sis ran my name through it...first and last. I guess I am not all that unique. 58 people have my name.
    Smiles
    kk

    By Blogger nursekara, at 7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home