The Journey

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

It's been a busy week

Insulation and sheet rock goes up with the help of Dad's retired buddies :)

Dad and I spend two days mudding and taping. No, we did not sand as this will basically be a play room...and I don't care if Declan's friends can see the seams in the walls.

One coat of primer and it's looking much better.



Tonight (after work) we put on the colors that Declan chose. One very bright, but fun room. Declan LOVED it. I think I'll do some dry brushing on the blue wall to mute it out and add texture and character. Maybe yellow on the other 1/2 of the window, but I like the slightly off kilter look. Fun. 400 sq ft of heaven for one lucky 4 year old boy (which will also be my bedroom at night).

So, now you know why it's been difficult for me to find time for a little blogging!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home