The Journey

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Update

After downloading my latest photos, I figured I could give an update. I think I've been a real homebody lately, not doing much of anything productive (including blogging). I've really been having a good time just hanging out with Declan, playing with his many toys, watching movies and just having fun. It was really painful to go back to work yesterday, but I ended up enjoying myself. I had the best 1st graders ever :)


This boy LOVES cinnamon rolls:



Never happier than with his Bionicles:
Two days of intense building and our K'nex tower is done:
Making his own O.J. for the first time. Was delicious!
Later we're going to get his "Best Friend" Solomon, who he hasn't seen in much, much too long; they're having a sleepover. Declan talks about him constantly and I feel sad for him that he's had to go so long without a playdate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home