The Journey

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Nightmares, Funiture and Vacations!

Well, my teacher friends loved the cookies, as did Declan. He was really sad that I didn't buy him a whole bouquet. He did however tell me to write him a card that said "Thanks a Bizz-illion!"





I'm having nightmares about the new job...that's not helping me relax.





I've recently purchased a new desk and printer / storage cabinet. I decided that because I'm officially a full-time teacher, I can justify a nicer desk setup than I currently have. I ran into a big clearance sale so it was a steal. I ended up buying a matching t.v. stand also.







Declan and I are currently visiting friends several hours from home. We'll then go camping with my parents for the weekend and hen I start working on Monday- I'll be doing full-time child care this summer.




It's been a very relaxing week so far. The friend I'm visiting is really like family, so it's very easy to relax and just hang out. Hummm, maybe that isn't a great description, because family isn't always the most relaxing atmosphere is it :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home