The Journey

Friday, November 09, 2007

Halloween





Yes, well better late than never. We went to a really cool event this year: A "Trunk or Treat" you go from car to car to trick or treat. They all have their trunks open and decorated. We made a great haul in about 15 minutes.






Tonight I went to add Declan's candy to his pumpkin from last year:



>

Yes, that is what is still left from LAST year.
I'm going to take the old stuff to school next week to get rid of it. Trust me the kid does have treats...just not a lot. I don't want him developing the same bad habits I did as a kid. Halloween night he ate two pieces.

1 Comments:

  • It's just wrong, I tell you. Just wrong.

    :)

    That is some serious self-discipline. I couldn't do it. If there is chocolate in my house, I can hear it calling to me and there is quickly no more chocolate. My kids are the same way. Hence, I rarely have chocolate in the house. Halloween to New Years is the big exception to the rule. :)

    By Blogger Casey, at 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home