The Journey

Friday, January 27, 2006





The evolution of a friendship. As I said, I've been going through old photos. Since many of you know Casey, I thought I'd showcase some photos of our boys in the earlier days of their friendship. Last night I showed Declan the video with Kelton in it. I said "do you know who that is?" He looked completely shocked and said "that's my friend Kelton!" He'd never seen anyone he knew on "T.V." before (to him a video on the computer is like watching T.V.) He was fascinated.

2 Comments:

  • Oh my! So cute, so little. Thanks for posting those - the memories of those early days are fun to look back upon.

    By Blogger Casey, at 8:53 PM  

  • I'll echo Casey's comments! Do you remember how Declan used to tackle Kelton? How funny! What cute little guys we have.
    -D

    By Blogger Dakota, at 1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home