The Journey

Thursday, January 19, 2006

" I have a secret! I have a secret!"


Declan just started his 2nd soccer class. He loves it and his coach (who looks 18) is sooo good with the kids. It cracks me up when I realize how much Declan is like me. During practice, they put out 30 cones and the kids are suppose to "dribble" the ball from one end of the field to the other without hitting any cones. Declan looks at the field, studies it really hard. He then proceed to kick his ball to the outside edge and quickly and effortlessly avoid all the obstacles. I'm so like that. Size up the situation, cut corners, and get it done quickly. I am ALL about efficiency. When Declan gets to the end of the field, he jumps around triumphantly shouting "I have a secret! I have a secret!" He really wanted to show off for his coach.

Fun night tonight! :)

1 Comments:

  • Wow - it's neat to see other moms continually amazed at what their little guys pick up. My son is another early letter learner. Now just teach him what the letters "say". Our guy is 3 and reading small words - bet yours will be soon! Great Job!!

    By Blogger The Brothers, at 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home