The Journey

Thursday, January 26, 2006






I've spent the last two days going through all of my digital photographs. Digital is great except for that whole "printing out the photographs" thing. I really like the idea of having an album of photographs in my hands to leaf through. Until now I had no printed photographs of my boy. It has brought back a lot of memories going through 4 years of photos. I thought I'd share a few of my favorites I've "rediscovered."

So, in the last two days I've printed 300 photos and my albums are really starting to take shape! It has been a very productive 2 days.

1 Comments:

  • Hey - those really do bring back memories. It's amazing that I've known that little guy for just a couple weeks less then I've known my own son. Amazing.

    By Blogger Casey, at 7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home