The Journey

Saturday, February 18, 2006

So, I've spent most of the day just hanging out doing nothing. I've been fighting some bug all week and I think it's just zapped my energy. I'm hoping to be fully recovered when I start teaching full-time on Tuesday.



Help! I'm a book/game/puzzle addict! I've suddenly discovered that my local Goodwill has those items for cheap!!! I purchased all of the above items at my local Goodwill and paid 1.99 or 99 for each of them. Remember that I live in less than 400 square feet, so I'm pretty much at maximum storage capacity for these items. I have 4 other games tucked away around the house because I can't stack them any higher. I really enjoy reading and playing games with Declan, but I think I've created a monster; all he ever wants to do is play games.

So, does the fact that I let my son write his name on my arm make me white-trash? He thought it was a good idea because "if I get lost, people will know that I belong to Declan". The whole writing thing is so new, I just couldn't say "no".


1 Comments:

  • Hahahahaha! I love the name on your arm. Too funny!!

    We have a lot of games, too, and I've discovered something about myself that I think I knew but tried to deny: I do not enjoy playing games.

    I cant' wait until the girl is old enough to play games with the boy. Then I'll be off the hook!

    Hope you feel better soon.

    By Blogger Casey, at 6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home