The Journey

Monday, March 27, 2006




Declan needed a hair-cut and I decided I'd try giving him a Mohawk. Okay ==I guess it's not a serious Mohawk because I didn't completely shave the sides, but it was still pretty fun. In these photos I told him to give me his best "tough guy" face. Notice in the first photo that his left eye turns WAY in, he's been able to do that since he was a baby.

His latest thing is "Making Puzzles" with his eyes. He turns them in and sees double. I keep telling him NOT to do that...it can't be good for his eyes can it? I can't get him to stop.

2 Comments:

  • I find myself feeling very afraid! That might be the toughest looking almost-4-year-old I have ever seen! (If you are leaving him with a mohawk I am going to pierce Ella's nipples!)

    -Nicole

    By Blogger He who wears the most black wins., at 8:18 AM  

  • I LOVE the tough guy poses! I don't know where these little guys come up with some of the faces, moves, actions they do, but it keeps me laughing!
    -Dakota

    By Blogger Dakota, at 1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home