The Journey

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Well, I'm long over due for a blog entry.

Went to visit some schools in Eastern Washington. It is so beautiful and sunny there. It was very exciting and scary..facing all the changes that are coming our way. I do want to say I have the most amazing friends who just welcome me into their lives (shout out to Coley 'n Steve 'n Christy and her whole family). I can't imagine life without friends!!

Since I'm too lazy to really go into my life right now, I'm going to let my son take over on the blogging for tonight:

"I am good. I have some friends (like mother, like son). Okay, I'm playing with play-doh stuff. Umm I'm playing with Play-doh stuff. I been coloring. I'm thirsty. I want to say...I'm doing things. It's night-time. Why are there special friends on the computer? Maybe after I play with the play-doh I can do a puzzle. Umm some of these play-dohs are mixed up. (I even asked him if he wanted me to blog that. he said "Yes")."

Good Night!

1 Comments:

  • Nice commentary by Declan. Milo either yells at me to get off the computer or practically knocks me over, asking to look at pictures of himself. His favorite thing -- the Milo screensaver slide show.

    And I think I've made him neurotic about not mixing the PlayDoh colors. BIG pet peeve of mine.

    Friends are definitely a good thing to have.

    ~mel (Milo not in present company...)

    By Blogger em1__mak2, at 7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home