The Journey

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Had a few hours of this icky depression tonight. It was this emotional feeling of - I just want to cry, mixed with feeling nervous and then VERY, VERY tired. Which of course led to anxiety and fear: "is all this stress going to put me into a "real" depression?" "What is wrong with me?" "Why does this have to happen to me?" "Is this some weird reaction to something I ate?" "Am I getting sick?" " I should have NEVER watched The Exorcism of Emily Rose 2 days ago (thanks Steve) "Did I just accidently take a double dose of my Zoloft?" "Do I have some weird illness that manifests itself in this way at times?" "Why can't I cry, if I could just cry things would be better!" "Does everyone have feelings like this occasionally, or am I just the lucky one?!"

I need a day off from my life!

3 Comments:

  • Oooo....I am pretty sure everyone has been there. But, just in case, NEVER WATCH THAT MOVIE AGAIN!

    We love you

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:07 AM  

  • I'm with you on that. Hope you are feeling better.

    By Blogger Casey, at 11:24 AM  

  • Honestly, I've spent MOST of today crying for numerous reasons. I even sat and cried at the table while my son ate his lunch. How damaging must THAT be?

    That movie was too much for me. So was North Country and Finding Neverland. Try Millions. The kid is hard to understand but just too stinkin' cute to cry over.

    Warmest fuzzies to you.

    ~mel

    By Blogger em1__mak2, at 1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home