The Journey

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

"I'm NOT tired Mom!" ...This is what happens 5 minutes later-


After the nap, we visited a light house - (as you can see, I decided to go with the whole shoe thing..after all I don't really have my name or picture on this blog because of the privacy issues with teaching..so the shoe thing really works!)



More exciting was our visit to the Lewis & Clark interpreter center where he had SOOO much fun exploring the old gun torrents.



While at the interpreter center he found a "Tomato Bug" and played with it for 5 minutes. He wanted to take it back to our hotel.

Finally, we actually arrive at the beach! Tons of fun feeding the Seagulls, writing in the sand, and kicking his soccer ball around. He loved burying his feet in the sand as well.









Now we're in for the night, after a trip to town for ice cream. Now we're going to sit in front of the fire and watch Jurassic Park III (really, he likes it..he saw the first one last summer)

1 Comments:

  • I know where you are! I know where you are!! We were there when K was two!!!!

    I love, love, love the shoe pictures. Sounds like a family tradition is born. :)

    By Blogger Casey, at 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home