The Journey

Monday, April 24, 2006

MY BABY IS TURNING 4!

Somebody is turning 4 tomorrow and is getting a head start on the the cake! His buddy Solomon is sleeping over tonight and we'll be off early for some birthday fun at the local kids club.


A little Scooby-Doo time with Moe.


Best 5.00 I ever spent! This little pirate set was on sale at Kohls and I let Declan talk me into buying it (why do boys like anything to do with monsters or skeletons?). It is really the coolest little set and it stores in the skull head.


Casey, this picture is for you. I was wrapping a package the other day and Declan swiped my tape. He immediately began tapping up the chair (?) Saying "This is how they wrapped chairs in the old days"

I asked him for clarification and he elaborated "In the old days, people wrapped chairs, bottles and pants. That's how they put things together in the old days." I'm wondering where in the heck he learned that little saying.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home